From this privilege location at 6th floor of Midmost Hotel Barcelona, our guests enjoy the most amazing experience during their stays by having our signature cocktails and drinks from our bar, refreshing in the outdoor pool or sunbathing in our solarium.
Here are a list of the main attractions you would see from this space close to Plaza Catalunya square:
- Montjuïc Mountain or translated as “Jew mountain” is a broad shallow hill with a relatively flat top overlooking the harbour, to the southwest of the city centre.
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (MNAC) is known as the national museum of Catalan visual art established in 1934. (Included at Montjuïc Mountain area)
- The Montjuïc Communications Tower (Torre Calatrava) built by Santiago Calatrava in the period of 1989 – 1992. (Included at Montjuïc Mountain area)
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc in catalan) is an old military fortress, with roots dating back from 1640, currently serving as a Barcelona municipal facility, built on top of Montjuïc hill. (Included at Montjuïc Mountain area)
- The Plaça de la Universitat is one of Barcelona's central squares, at the border between the districts of Eixample and Ciutat Vella. The main University building was built here between 1863 and 1889.